Taoyaka & Co (“we”, ”our”, ”us”) fully recognizes the importance of our social responsibility for
appropriately protecting personal information. Therefore, we have established the following Privacy
Policy and will comply with this Policy within our business.
- Compliance with Laws, Ordinances, and Rules
We will comply with the Law Concerning Protection of Personal Information, other related laws and
ordinances ( collectively, “Laws”), and internal company rules when handling personal information.
- Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
We will indicate to you purposes of use of personal information and obtain the consent of the person
unless otherwise approved by Laws, and shall lawfully and properly acquire personal information to
the extent necessary to achieve such purposes. We will use personal information properly only
within the scope of the purposes.
- Management of Personal Information
We will take necessary and proper measures and manage personal information to prevent leakage,
destruction, damage, loss, falsification, or illegal access of personal information. We will endeavor
to maintain personal information which we handle accurate and up to date within the scope
necessary for the achievement of the purposes of use.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall not, except in the following cases, provide personal information to any third party without
the prior consent of the person.
(1) Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws and ordinances
(2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life,
body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public
health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of
(4) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state
organ, a local government, or an individual entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by
laws and ordinances and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the
execution of the affairs
(5) Cases in which personal information is provided to subcontractors following an entrustment of
the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary to achieve of the
purposes of use.
- Requirement of Disclosure, Amendment to and delete of Use of Personal Information
If we are requested from a person to disclose, amend, add, delete or suspend the use of or cancel, or
stop providing to any third party or give notice concerning the purpose of use of, his/her personal
information held by us pursuant to Laws, we shall confirm that such person who made such request
is the person of the relevant personal information and respond to such request properly in accordance
- Establishment of System for Protecting Personal Information
We shall also properly train and educate our employees in their handling of personal information in
order to comply with Laws and internal company rules. We will endeavor to designate a personal
information manager and carry regular internal inspections for proper management of personal
- Supervision of Entrusted Third Party
If we entrust the handling of personal information to any third party, we monitor and supervise the
entrusted third party so that the entrusted third party properly manages the personal information.
- Continuous Improvement
We will endeavor to reevaluate and improve our activities for protecting personal information as
may be necessary in order to make them compliant with amendments of Laws. If we make any
changes to this Policy, we will announce it by publishing the changes on our website and the like.
In the case of any questions, requests for disclosure or other inquiries regarding this Policy, please
contact the following: email@example.com
Implemented: October 22, 2019
Director, Taoyaka & Co